Friday, May 30, 2014

Cherry Lips


Three weeks hiatus, finally I have the chance to take pictures while taking photos for my college project purpose too.
My lecture give us assignment to make a Dvd cover with me myself as the main actress,
and I choose this outfit to put in the cover due to my genre is fantasy film :D
You see, I take photos while I also do my homework, what a hectic week.


To be honest, I prefer bright colors rather than dark ones,
and I straightly in love with all of those babies I'm wearing above, at the first sight.
I feel they have fresh aura when seeing them.





 Romwe oil paint print backless dress
May The 6 lips bag
Kandee Cherry lips pumps






13 comments:

  1. That dress is so adorable! Loving your hair here as well. x

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!
    you are so beautiful on that dress
    beautiful heels!

    Mr. Rebel in Town

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dress looks lovely! x3
    btw good luck on all of your assignments :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great dress great bag! so adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color contrast on your outfit! very pretty and yet edgy to see


    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this colorful look, super fun!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear, your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    and you outfits deserve separate attention!
    everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?

    will be happy to see you in my blog)
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    Diana Cloudlet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful dress! I always love your outfits
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful outfit! I love the shoes :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. sepatunya cantik banget
    am-ibeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. colourfull. nice shoe.. always love red shoes :) keep posting

    ReplyDelete