Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Blue Hues

Hi again blogsphere! I feel so happy that I can make an update for this blog this week ^^
This post is about my last collaboration with On The Rocks, the one and only street inspired store that I know so far in Surabaya.


 Since my collabs with On The Rock start, I rarely choose feminine look from their pieces. So here is now, a feminine look for my last collaboration with them, hope you enjoy ;)



skirt - On The Rocks (Ciputra World lv. 2 Surabaya)
shoes - Hype



3 comments:

  1. You look so gorgeousss <3
    And those bow tie top is totally must have item, i got one too :D
    btw i love your metallic heels <3 it just make the looks perfect !!!
    and not so mainstream !

    xoxo
    verockstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. coat is absolutely amazing! beautiful pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete