Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Kimono and slip ons


Another post for my collaboration with Charles & Keith Surabaya, 
I just love every pieces in this look. I love high neck pieces lately, it gives somewhat Japanese/Parisian style.
Putting an outerwear is also my savior when I want to wear something relax, not wearing any corsets or other shapewear product.
I also relaxing my feet from the high heels then try out the timeless slip-ons with boots cutting.
And voila! A free-moving look for a whole day!

necklace - HnM
tops - Mom's
shorts - @ontherocks11 (Ciputra World Surabaya)
boots slip-ons - Charles & Keith
(Article no. CK190930001 avail in Black, burgundy, and grey. Get yours at Charles Keith Galaxy Mall, Ciputra World, Tunjungan Plaza, and Grand City)

2 comments:

  1. the kimono looks lovely <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  2.  I always love the images you share.

    ReplyDelete